Unit of Service Therapists needed to provide treatment within the MDOC model of group therapy/education. Requirements include:
• LMSW, Equivalent or fully licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
• Experience working with adults with history of perpetration of sex offenses
• Experience working with facilitating groups for sex offenders
• Minimum two years post MSW/Equivalent professional experience in an outpatient setting
• Ability to deliver one or more of the following services: Sex offender treatment including assessments, individual and/or group therapy
• Proven ability to deliver effective group therapy for individuals with sex a offending history
• Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-BHS-WEB. No phone inquiries. EOE.
Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County
4925 Packard Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-1521
There are not any events scheduled at this time.